Monday, April 7

All Things Spring Challenge with 3 Girl JAM


HAPPY MONDAY FRIENDS!


I have a short but sweet post for you today!

For my Designer Day with 3 Girl JAM, I created a bright and cheery card to follow the theme for the current 3 Girl JAM 3GJ Challenge Blog.

The theme is All Things Spring with Ribbon.

I used the Mistletoe Green Crinkle Ribbon to give a feel of soft spring grass along the bottom of my card.  I love pleating this ribbon for many different effects.  I love the grass look it gives here.



Other products used:
Yellow Card Base -- David Tutera Celebrate Card Set - Brights

Frame layers -- Recollections card stock (various colors)  
Frames cut using Shapez Frame 2 Die by Spellbinders/Xyron
Butterflies cut using Shapez Butterfly Die by Spellbinders/Xyron
Design on Butterflies was made using Untiy Stamp Co. Chicken Wire Background stamp by Christy Tomlinson then heat embossed
Sentiment from Unity Stamp Co. "...everything wonderful" set by Lisa Arana
Inks used:  Colorbox Imperial Purple, Colorbox Blossom Pink, Ranger Sunshine Yellow, American Crafts Powder Blue, & American Crafts Apricot 




Remember 
to 
Keep Crafting, 
Because 
♫ CRAFTING ♫ 
♫ ROCKS ♫ 
\m/-_-\m/ 
:O) Jessica


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful spring creation Jessica! Love your grassy ribbon and the butterfly is awesomeness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica this is just fabulous and I love the cheerful colours and slanted layers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your comments and love hopping back over to your blog to see your latest and greatest!
:O) Jessica B.
Keep Crafting
Cuz Crafting Rocks
\m/-_-\m/

FYI - If you think your comment didn't take, I have comment moderation turned on, so chances are, it is still there :)

Social Butterfly?

Charity Wings

100% Certified

100% Certified
BAD A$$ Facebook Fan Page

Bill of Rights

Photobucket

Thanks Deb

Recent Visitors